The purpose of the Great Lakes Drug Metabolism and Disposition Group (GLDMDG) is to facilitate interactions among scientists interested in all aspects of drug metabolism and disposition. In its eleventh year of existence, the GLDMDG organizes meetings to promote the collegial exchange of ideas on current topics of interest to its members.
We believe the potential benefits of this organization includes:
- Providing opportunities for graduate students, postdoctoral fellows and senior level associates from regional universities to meet pharmaceutical scientists and pharmacologists from various academic and industrial backgrounds.
- Promoting regional visibility of the discipline of drug metabolism and disposition science.
- Facilitating informal dialogue between pharmaceutical partners and academic laboratories to discuss current challenges and emerging opportunities.
- Enriching interdisciplinary collaboration opportunities for those interested in drug metabolism and disposition.
- Laura Furge, Kalamazoo College
- Stephen D. Hall, Eli Lilly
- Gary Jenkins, AbbVie
- Young Jeong, University of Illinois at Chicago
- Howard Miller, Novartis
- Yoichi Osawa, University of Michigan
- Richard Slauter, MPI Research
- Richard Voorman, Independent
- Matthew J. Zaya, Zoetis
Interested in becoming a sponsor of the 2018 meeting? Information about the sponsorship levels and benefits for this year’s meeting can be found in the 2018 GLDMDG Sponsorship Prospectus.